- Duration: 8 days / 7 nights.
- Starting point: Cusco
- Ending point: Cusco
- Group Size: Small Group Max 8, Avg. 5
- Travel Style: Hiking, Trekking, Archaeological and Cultural trek.
- Trek Rating: The Trek to CHOQUEQUIRAO and MACHU PICCHU is one of the most beautiful routes in Peru.
- Difficult Level: Moderate to Challenging.
- Altitude: 2,800 masl to 3110 masl (Highest point).
- Travel distance: 115 km. or 71 miles.(including some parts by bus)
- Departure Dates: Daily departures
- Discover the best Ancient Inca Cities, Choquequirao and Machu Picchu in one trip.
- Explore the ruins and learn about the mysteries of the ancient Inca Culture visiting these incredible archaeological sites.
- Hiking alongside to beautiful landscapes and see natural bridges, Andean valleys, snowcapped mountains, cascades and cloud forest
- Ideal for couples, group of friends, nature lovers, and for all the family.
- Informative Trip led by a friendly and expert local guide
- All entrance tickets and permits are includes
- All necessary equipment included
- Complimentary pickup and drop off from all Cusco hotels
- Complimentary luggage storage while hiking.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
What you can expect
The Inca Cities of CHOQUEQUIRAO and MACHU PICCHU were gorgeous and very important places in the Inca civilization, both were the nexus between the Amazon jungle and the Cusco City. Discover their secrets, admiring its magic and charm, so you will see their large old buildings wrapped of a great history.
This trek combines beautiful mountain scenery and unbelievable panoramic views, lush cloud-forest, a subtropical jungle of splendid natural surroundings, with these amazing Archaeological Sites, which have magnificent work of the Inca masons such as an outstanding mix of Inca paving stones placed over trails, temples, Inca houses, agriculture terraces, warehouses, water channels, fountains and much more, whole this can be visited currently.
Finally, before you discover this fabulous trek for yourself, we invite you to join us on a virtual tour over Peruvian Andes, on one of the most beautiful treks of South America… Now, take a breath, imagine and dream, you are almost in CHOQUEQUIRAO and MACHU PICCHU…Welcome!