(Español) Machu Picchu + Baños Termales de Cocalmayo
(Español) Machu Picchu + Baños Termales de Cocalmayo
Machu Picchu + Cocalmayo Thermal Baths
This great adventure begins in Cusco City and we know that what awaits you will satisfy all expectations of the most demanding travelers and that you will truly make unforgettable memories through a preserved and wild nature with crystalline rivers, in addition to having the best sleeping experience in LUXURIOUS WOOD DOMES, practicing ecological and sustainable tourism that includes responsible practices for recreation. You will also have enough time to enjoy the famous Cocalmayo Thermal Baths with medicinal and natural waters of different temperatures. Finally, touring Machu Picchu, one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
Duration: 2 days/1 night.
Starting point: Cusco City (Pick up from the hotel).
Return point: Cusco City (Downtown).
Travel style: Adventure, Hike, Cultural and Ecological.
Tour Value: It will be one of the best experiences you have ever had.
Difficulty level: Intermediate
Tour Dates: Every day.
Cusco City: 3,400 m.a.s.l./11,150 ft. (Main Square)
Santa María: 1,300 m.a.s.l./4,300 ft. (Lowest point)
Malaga Pass: 4,330 m.a.s.l./14,200 ft. (Highest point)
Machu Picchu: 2,400 m.a.s.l./7,900 ft.
Cocalmayo Thermal Baths: 1,600 m.a.s.l./5,250 ft.
Eco-Lodge Majestic Sky Domes: 2,000 m.a.s.l./6,600 ft.
¡Estamos listos para tu nueva experiencia!
DETALLES DEL TOUR
This great adventure begins with the pick-up from your Cusco City hotel and then we go in our transport to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Then up to the Malaga Pass; from this place we will descend to Santa Maria, and then continue to Santa Teresa, where we will have lunch (approximate travel time from Cusco City to Santa Teresa: 5 hours)
Throughout the tour we will admire the exuberant flora and fauna of the place. In Santa Teresa you will visit and enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Cocalmayo Thermal Baths (1,600 meters above sea level/5,250 ft). Then we will board our transportation again for 40 minutes, to our Lodge where you can rest and enjoy our spacious and comfortable facilities, with WOODEN GEODESIC DOMES. There is also the option of gathering around a campfire and admiring a starry sky. Then rest and sleep in a comfortable dome room with private bathroom and shower with hydromassage, enjoy dinner and the next day very early, leave in our transport for a 1 hour ride to the Hydroelectric, to begin a hike for 2 hours and 30 minutes towards Aguas Calientes village (2,000 meters above sea level/6,600 ft.) and then up by bus to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu (2,400 meters above sea level/7,900 ft). Upon arriving at Machu Picchu, our friendly and expert Guide will begin the tour of the site, visiting magical and incredible places that have made it one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, thus you will learn everything about the history and charm of this magical place.
At the end of the guided tour, you will have a short time to take pictures and then return by bus to Aguas Calientes, have lunch in a restaurant and finally go to the train station, to take the return ride to Cusco City.
Now finally, before you discover this fabulous hike, we invite you to join us on a virtual tour across the Peruvian Andes, in one of the most interesting treks. Now breathe, imagine and dream, you are almost in front of Machu Picchu… Welcome!
- Discover the charm and magic of the Andes.
- Explore these interesting places and learn about life in the Andean Range.
- Travel comfortably in authorized and safely sanitized transportation.
- Enjoy the crystal clear waters of the Thermo-medicinal Baths of Cocalmayo.
- Travel by transport, enjoy spectacular panoramic views and beautiful natural settings such as: valleys, snow-capped mountains, mountains and the high jungle.
- Tour explained and led by a friendly and knowledgeable local Guide.
- Hike along beautiful landscapes and admire the valleys, canyons, snow-capped mountains and great mountains.
- Pickup included from all hotels in Cusco City.
- Visit the Archaeological Site of Machu Picchu, considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the Modern World.
- Explore this mysterious Inca citadel and learn about the secrets of this ancient Civilization
- Ideal for couples, groups of friends, nature lovers and the whole family.
- Fill yourself with energy while you sleep or rest in an Exclusive Wooden Geodesic Dome… It really is a unique experience!
IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
If you want to do the Tour to Machu Picchu + Cocalmayo Thermal Baths, enjoying two entire days full of emotions, and you are in regular physical condition, it is definitely for you.
Arriving at Machu Picchu after sleeping in a luxurious Wooden Panoramic Dome, having trekked and enjoyed the crystal clear waters of the Cocalmayo Hot Springs, is one of those things that no one should miss the opportunity to do, living a unique and unforgettable experience. Be a Woman or Man, Young or Old, This Route is simply for EVERYONE… We are waiting for you!
DAY 1: CUSCO CITY – MALAGA PASS – SANTA TERESA – COCALMAYO THERMAL BATHS – ECO LODGE MAJESTIC SKY DOMES
- One-way trip by Vehicular Transportation from Cusco City to our Eco-Lodge MAJESTIC SKY DOMES.
- Stop at the Malaga Pass
- Visit to the Cocalmayo Thermal Baths.
- Bonfire Night.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Accommodation Night: Private Geodesic Dome at Eco-Lodge MAJESTIC SKY DOMES.
DAY 2: ECO LODGE MAJESTIC SKY DOMES – HYDROELECTRIC – AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO CITY
- Vehicular transportation from the Majestic Sky Domes Eco-Lodge to the Hydroelectric Power Plant.
- Walk from the Hydroelectric Power Plant to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket up and down between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Visit to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Return Train in Tourist Service from Aguas Calientes to Cusco City.
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch
DETAILED TOUR ITINERARY
DAY 1: CUSCO CITY – MALAGA PASS – SANTA TERESA – COCALMAYO THERMAL BATHS – ECO LODGE MAJESTIC SKY DOMES
We will begin this incredible tour with departure scheduled at 7:30 am. on our vehicular transportation from Plaza Regocijo (Regocijo Square). On the route we will pass through the village of Ollantaytambo, and after 2 hours and 30 minutes of travel on a paved road, we will arrive at the Malaga Pass (4,330 meters above sea level/14,200 ft) – the highest point on the route -, a place we stop to take a good drink and pictures. Then, continuing in our transportation for 2 hours and 30 more minutes, we will arrive at Santa Teresa village, around 1:00 pm, for our lunch. Afterwards, in our ride and for 15 more minutes, we will arrive at the Cocalmayo Thermal Baths; there you will enjoy the thermo-medicinal waters for about 2 hours. This place is located in the middle of a beautiful sub-tropical jungle landscape and consists of 3 large pools with crystal clear and transparent waters, coming from the underground, the water temperature varies between 38° and 45° degrees Celsius. The complex has dressing rooms for men and women, showers and swimwear rental stations. These medicinal waters are attributed healing properties for skin problems, rheumatism or joint pain, being at the same time a natural source of hydromassage and relaxation. If you want to cool your body, you can access the icy waterfalls from the Uripata lagoon, located next to the hot pools. After enjoying this place, we will get back into our transportation and drive along a road for 50 minutes, to arrive at the Eco-Lodge at 5:30 pm. Upon arrival, you will check into your Private Domes and at night we will have a delicious dinner. Then, surrounded by nature and mountains, there is the option to gather around a campfire and admire an incredible starry sky. At the end of this great day, you will sleep in a comfortable Wooden Dome bedroom.
DAY 2: ECO LODGE MAJESTIC SKY DOMES – HYDROELECTRIC – MACHU PICCHU – AGUAS CALIENTES – CUSCO CITY
This second day, we will get up very early, breakfast is scheduled for 5:30 am. Afterwards, around 6:00 am. we will leave the lodge and in our vehicle transport travel for 1 hour and 30 minutes to the Hydroelectric Power Plant, arriving at 7:30 am. From the Hydroelectric we will begin our hike, following the railway line for 3 hours towards the Aguas Calientes village. On the route we will be able to observe the flora and fauna of the area, marching along the shore of the Urubamba River; from there we can see Sacred Mountains such as Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu. The hike continues and passes through a cloud forest, this area is covered with bromeliads and many varieties of orchids. Finally around 10:30 am. we will arrive at Aguas Calientes village (2,000 meters above sea level/6,600 ft). Upon arriving at Aguas Calientes village we will leave our backpacks to immediately board the bus, taking us for 25 minutes along a zigzagging road to the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu (2,400 meters above sea level/7,900 ft). Upon arriving by bus at Machu Picchu, our friendly and expert Touristic Guide will begin the tour of the site. The visit to Machu Picchu begins at 11 am. and lasts approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes, accompanied by the Guide’s explanations, visiting magical and incredible places that have made it one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. In the afternoon, after having thoroughly enjoyed Machu Picchu, we will board the bus, riding for about 25 minutes down to the village of Aguas Calientes. Upon arriving there, we will have lunch at a local restaurant. Afterwards, there is time to tour the village and visit the handicraft market. Then in the evening around 6:30 pm. we will board the Return Touristic Train to Ollantaytambo village, arriving at around 8:10 pm. One of our personnel will be waiting for you there, to board our transport back to Cusco City, arriving at approximately 9:40 pm. then leave you at the hotel.
ALL INCLUSIVE SERVICE
- Pick up from the hotel on the first day of the Tour.
- One-way touristic transportation from Cusco City to our Eco Lodge Majestic Sky Domes.
- Professional Bilingual Tourism Guide (Spanish and English).
- All meals during the tour: 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner.
- We can prepare vegetarian dishes or special diets according to your requirements, at no extra cost.
- First aid kit and emergency Oxygen Tank carried by the Guide.
- Entrance Tickets: Cocalmayo Thermal Baths and Machu Picchu Archaeological Park.
- Visit to the Cocalmayo Thermal Baths.
- Vehicular transportation from our Majestic Sky Domes Eco-Lodge to the Hydroelectric Power Plant.
- Walk from the Hydroelectric Power Plant to Aguas Calientes village.
- Bus ticket up and down between Aguas Calientes and Machu Picchu.
- Tour of the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Return Train Ticket in Touristic Service to Cusco City.
- 01 Night of Accommodation in our Exclusive Geodesic Domes with Private Bathroom.
LIST OF PERSONAL ITEMS TO BRING TO THE MACHU PICCHU TOUR + COCALMAYO THERMAL BATHS IN 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT
Please check this list and remember that everything is very important for the success of your tour.
- Original Passport.
- Printed or virtual Tour voucher, issued by our company.
- Small backpack.
- Bottle of water and some snacks such as: cookies, candies, chocolates, cereals, fruits, among others.
- Extra cash, if you want to buy some souvenirs of the tour.
Clothes and shoes
- Jacket for the cold.
- Waterproof clothing: rain jacket and/or rain poncho.
- Hat to cover yourself from the Sun.
- Hiking boots or comfortable sneakers.
- Swimsuit to visit the Cocalmayo Thermal Baths.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Lip cream.
Personal hygiene items
- Wet wipes.
- Toilet paper.
- Toothpaste and toothbrush.
- Rubber-tipped hiking sticks (optional).
- Good sense of humor
- We recommend prior acclimatization, at least arriving in Cusco City 1 day before this hike, and good health in general…
Here you will find the most Frequently Asked Questions from our Clients. Before asking anything, we invite you to carefully read these questions and answers, as well as all our links about this Tour. This will help you to clarify in a simple, fast and practical way.
1. IS WATER INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
Yes, we know that hydration during the hike is very important, so you should not worry about this. Just bring your own water for the first day. It is taken from the tap then boiled and cooled. You can refill your bottle at breakfast, lunch and dinner. So don’t worry, water will always be clean and safe to drink.
2. WHAT MEALS WILL I HAVE DURING THE TOUR?
We understand how curious you are about the quality of food during the tour. For your peace of mind we include all meals and snacks throughout the hike, even the last lunch is included (after your tour to Machu Picchu). For this last lunch you will have the option of eating in a good restaurant in the village of Aguas Calientes. All the testimonials and comments made by our clients guarantee and prove that our meals are excellent.
All food is prepared with fresh ingredients, which are bought at the local market in Cusco City the day before the trip. Everything is transported by the porters, and then prepared by our cook. We do not use any canned or rehydrated food. Everything is fresh, healthy and delicious!
Each cook is professionally trained to prepare the best breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks. The food is served daily starting in the morning with a great breakfast, then we will give you some snacks to enjoy along the way, at noon you will have a good lunch, when arriving at the camp you will enjoy tea time, and finally at night there is a delicious dinner. Without a doubt, this will exceed all your expectations about food on the Inca Trail.
On the last day, in the afternoon, after visiting Machu Picchu, you will have a delicious lunch that will be served in a good restaurant in the village of Aguas Calientes, where you can choose what you want to eat. Here you can select between: Cream of corn, Cream of Mushrooms, Cream of Asparagus, Pastas, Pizzas, Fried trout, Meat, Chicken, Boiled Vegetables, Salads, Omelets, etc.
Here are some examples of what our Chefs can prepare and serve at meals:
- Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, breads, pancakes, omelets, cereals, fruit salad, toast, orange juice, milk, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, butter, jam.
- Snacks for the Hike: Fruits, Cookies, Cereals, Chocolate, Candies.
- Lunch: Corn soup, Cream of Mushrooms, Cream of Asparagus, Rice with chicken, sausages, Fried trout, ceviche, meat, beans, fried rice, French fries, boiled vegetables, Salads, Omelets, etc.
- Tea Time: popcorn, fried wontons, tea, coffee.
- Dinners: Stuffed Chicken, vegetable tortillas, pizza, spaghetti, pork chop, fried vegetables, salads.
If you have special dietary needs, no problem! We can serve vegetarians, vegans, celiacs and any type of food allergy at no additional cost, so you will always be well fed throughout the trip.
3. HOW DO I BOOK MY TOUR?
Booking this Tour with us is really safe, easy and practical, you will also have Payment Facilities such as Paying the Excursion up to 1 day before the Tour and in 2 Installments:
- The First Installment can be paid online from the comfort of your home by making a Pre-Payment with any Credit or Debit Card from any Bank, using our safe and reliable money transfer system. The Pre-Payment will be made through a deposit of US$200 per person (Click on the Reserve link)
- The Second Fee will be paid upon arrival in Cusco City, personally at our Main Office in Historic Downtown up to 1 day before the Tour.
⇒ To Reserve this 2 Days/1 Night Tour, just follow these 3 simple steps:
1. Fill out the Reservation Form: It is in the Reserve link.
2. Pay the First Installment (Pre-Payment): We accept all cards. You can use a Credit or Debit Card from any Bank and of any company: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DINERS CLUB, DISCOVER, JCB, UNION PAY, ETC.
3. Print your Travel Coupon (Voucher): We will send it immediately after you have made the Pre-Payment.
⇒ OTHER PAYMENT METHODS: If you wish to make the Pre-Payment by other means such as: Western Union, Bank Deposit, Bank Transfer or some other methods, let us know so we can send you all the required information to make it.
4. ARE THERE DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN AND STUDENTS?
Yes, for this Tour we offer discounts and special rates for infants, children and students.
- Infants under 2 years of age in the company of their parents travel free.
- Children between 3 and 8 years of age have a discount of US$100.00 only by sending a scanned copy of the Passport at the time of Reservation.
- Students also have a discount of US$40.00 in the following cases:
→ School and College Students – For young people between 9 and 17 years old, only by sending a scanned copy of the Passport at the time of Reservation.
→ University Students – For young people up to 25 years old, only send a scanned copy of the Current University Card to validate. We accept all University Cards from all Universities in the World (Students aged 26 and over are considered Adults).
5. WHY ARE PERMITS SOLD OUT SO FAST?
Unfortunately, many travelers are unaware of the number of permits daily limit for this route. Furthermore, most hikers are unaware that this limit applies not only to travelers who enter the famous route every day, but also to all service personnel required by authorized agencies such as: guides, cooks, and porters.
These service personnel are of vital importance for the excursion since thanks to them, you will be supplied with everything needed such as: food, accommodation, tents, etc. The guide will keep you safe and informed during the hike.
So, due to this regulation, the tickets required for a group of travelers will need to be always Double (Travelers + Agency Service Personnel).
Now that you know the reason behind the great demand, it is clear the need to reserve your permits as soon as possible, so for this you will need a Tourism Agency Authorized by the Peruvian Government to operate the Inca Trail, like ours Incredible Peru Tours – IPT.
6. HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP MY GUIDE, COOK AND PORTERS?
Tips are not mandatory, there is no exact amount. Only if you wish, at the end of the tour you can give tips for the tour guides, cooks and porters. This is something additional and totally voluntary, really what you consider fair will be highly appreciated by the Service Personnel.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET ILL FROM ALTITUDE SICKNESS?
Don’t worry! All our Guides are trained in case you get sick with this condition. All our Guides carry an oxygen tank and a First Aid Kit, this ensures that you are very well evaluated and cared for, which will allow you to continue with the tour. In addition, all our staff are prepared in case of Emergency. If after being treated, you still feel very bad and cannot continue with the trek, the Guide will make the best decision whether to continue or return. For us your Safety and Health come first.
8. IF I ALREADY PAID MY FIRST INSTALLMENT AND DECIDE TO CANCEL, WILL I BE REFUNDED?
Unfortunately we will not be able to make any type of refund or date changes for Tours that are paid in Installments. All Pre-Payments of US$200.00 are non-refundable, nor transferable, since this money will be invested immediately in all the Procedures and Reservations required for the Tour, as well as in the purchase of Permits and Tickets for Machu Picchu. These procedures will be carried out at the Ministry of Culture of Peru (Branch of the Peruvian Government Managing the Inca Trail and Machu Picchu).
We understand that unexpected things happen that are out of your control, but we cannot make exceptions. You can read more about our Change and Cancellation Policies on this link: http://inca-trail.tours/es/terminos-y-condiciones/
9. DO I NEED TO BRING ADDITIONAL MONEY TO MY TOUR?
Yes, if you want to buy snacks such as cookies, dehydrated fruit, chocolates, etc. or additional drinks such as sodas, beers or an energy beverage, because it is possible to buy these products in small stores in the area.
Also, if you want to buy a souvenir or memories from the trek, we have the Handicraft Market in Aguas Calientes village. There is also the additional option of enjoying the Thermo-medicinal Baths of the village. For all this we recommend that you have between 150 and 300 Peruvian soles. You may not need to spend any of this money, but in case of an Emergency, make sure to have enough cash.
10. WHAT TIME WILL WE RETURN TO CUSCO?
On the last day, after visiting Machu Picchu, we will take a bus for 25 minutes to the village of Aguas Calientes. Then have lunch at a local restaurant and after a train ride of 1 hour and 45 minutes until the Ollantaytambo Train Station. There a tourist bus will be waiting for a two-hour trip back to Cusco City. We have two train schedules: from 4:20 p.m. or 6:20 p.m. (time to be confirmed depending on Peru Rail’s availability)
11. IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, CAN I CONTACT INCREDIBLE PERU TOURS?
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
You can contact us anytime, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will be very happy to help you, call us at: WhatsApp +51 984 525 006 / +51 984 683 047 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or also check the Contact Us link on this website.
12. WHY SHOULD I BOOK MY TOUR WITH INCREDIBLE PERU TOURS?
There are very good reasons to book your excursion with us, let’s see some:
- Excellent location of Our Travel Office that allows better coordination at any time. We are located in Cusco City’s Historic Downtown.
- Excursion organized by an Authorized Peruvian Tourism Agency. We are 100% local workers. We are very proud to be Peruvian and have the great opportunity to share our culture with you, with more than 15 years of experience organizing the best tours to the most incredible tourist destinations in our region. We have all our documentation updated and valid, complying with all the procedures and regulations before the Local Government, thus being a Travel Agency recognized as an Authorized Operator of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – 2020, this provides support and trust. It also guarantees our seriousness and commitment to your satisfaction, which will be met with great responsibility and enormous pleasure.
- The Best Price for your trip and without hidden charges. Getting the best price is great and getting the best value is even better. We provide an All Inclusive Service trip at an affordable price, giving you the best Offers. We save you the search time with our Low Price Guarantee. How did we achieve this?… Simply because we are the Direct Tour Operator managing business costs locally and employing local people to conduct your trip and without any intermediary.
- Travel with Experts: The best Tourist Guides, Cooks and Porters in the region. Our Care Staff, locally known as “The Steel Team” are highly trained to serve all types of groups, families, friends, couples and all those who love outdoor activities.
- High Quality Equipment for your Trip. From a simple trekking pillow to the most sophisticated hiking stick, going through the most comfortable sleeping tents and the best quality feather sleeping bags that guarantee a good rest. We buy new equipment every year, with a 2-year rotation, constantly looking for the best brands that are the most comfortable and safe for your trek.
- Excellent meals – All included. You don’t have to worry about food, because we include all meals during the whole Trek. Our cook will impress you with the quality of the food prepared in a small tent and small kitchen. Everything is prepared with fresh ingredients, we do not use canned or dehydrated food. In addition, we can prepare vegetarian or special diets according to your needs free of any extra charge.
- Confirmed and guaranteed departures. We are the only Tour Operator that guarantees all the departures, since we Operate 100% of our Treks. Other agencies hope and wait to have enough clients to start with a Tour. Even if we only have a single traveler for a Travel Date, this trip will be operated by us at the prices listed on this website and without surcharge. Normally our groups are small and with an average of 4 to 8 people.
- We treat our travel staff in the best way and are committed to the social projects of our region. We practice good treatment for our workers. That is why we provide Inca Trail tickets, accommodation, transportation, uniforms and good food for all our staff. The cooks and porters have paid Health Insurance and all of them have reasonable salaries according to the work they do. We are also committed to social projects that sponsor benefits for children in local communities in Health and Education, helping to improve their living conditions.
- We practice Sustainable and Responsible Tourism. We are an ecological company, committed to the environment and to the sustainable use of ecological resources, Tourism must have a minimal impact. One important contribution is that our kitchen staff use biodegradable dishwasher detergents. In addition, we constantly participate in Cleaning Campaigns of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Personalized Service and Support. When you ask a question, we will always reply. We are here to help provide personalized care and support. Call or email our contact center from anywhere, anytime.
13. IS THIS TOUR FOR ME?
Definitely YES, visiting Machu Picchu is one of those things that no one should miss the opportunity to do, at least once in their life; be a Woman or a Man, Young or Old, have Good or Bad Physical Condition… The Inca Trail is simply for EVERYONE…
Finally, while you wait for this fabulous trek, we invite you to join us on a virtual journey over the Peruvian Andes, in one of the most beautiful hikes in the World… Now! Breathe, imagine and dream that you are almost in Machu Picchu… Welcome!
SEE AVAILABILITY – 2023
JANUARY 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
FEBRUARY 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
MARCH 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
APRIL 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
MAY 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
JUNE 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
JULY 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
AUGUST 2023: NOT AVAILABLE
SEPTEMBER 2023: AVAILABLE
OCTOBER 2023: AVAILABLE
NOVEMBER 2023: AVAILABLE
DECEMBER 2023: AVAILABLE
PRICES – 2022 / 2023
We are committed to providing you with Safety and the Best Service at the Best Price, which is why throughout 2023 we are maintaining all of our 2022 rates.
For this incredible route, we are currently operating the Private Service mode, where you will enjoy and travel only with your friends and/or family, according to the number of people that make up your group.
PRIVATE SERVICE PRICES
- From 2 to 3 people: US$440.00 for each person
- From 4 to 5 people: US$420.00 for each person
- From 6 to 7 people: US$400.00 for each person
- From 8 to 10 people: US$380.00 for each person
- From 10 or more people: US$360.00 for each person
If you wish, for an additional cost you have the option of adding to this tour, up to one day before the trip, some extra services such as:
- A Pair of Hiking Poles for the route (Can be rented at our Head Office for US$5.00 per day).
- Pick up from Cusco Airport and transfer to your hotel for US$5.00
- Pick up from your Hotel and transfer to the Airport for US$5.00
- Prices are shown in American dollars (US$)
- Our passion is group travel, so if you are coming with friends or family, get in touch to offer you our promotions.
- Our company also has promotions and discounts for student groups. Contact us to receive our offers.
- For your peace of mind and comfort, our tours do not have any hidden charges or expenses.
- If you are interested in doing this route and would like to reserve, or would like more information, please contact us:
Cell: +51 984 525 006
WhatsApp: +51 984 683 047
El tour tiene un valor total de U$US$ 360
¡Hoy! Puede prepagar (Reservar) con: U$200