● Duration: 2 days / 1 night.
● Starting point: Cusco (Pick up from your hotel).
● Arrival Point: Cusco (Left at your hotel).
● Group size: Max. 8 people. (Small Group).
● Travel Style: Adventure, Trekking, Mountain Climbing, plus it’s an Ecological and Landscape tour.
● Excursion Score:: Hiking to Rainbow Mountain and Climbing in the Nevado is a highly recommended way to discover the charm and magic of the Peruvian Andes.
● Walking Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate.
● Climbing Level: Moderate.
● Walking Time:
– First day: 6 hours approx.
– Second day: 7 hours approx.
● Walking Distance:
– First day: 10 Km. approx.
– Second day: 14 Km. approx.
● Relevant Altitudes:
– City of Cusco: 3400 m.s.n.m. (Plaza de Armas).
– Start point of the Walk: 4850 m.s.n.m. (Pampachiri Community bus parking).
– Rainbow Mountain: 5026 m.s.n.m.
– Open de Wasaqocha: 4985 m.s.n.m. (First Step)
– Open de Puca Q´asa: 4960 m.s.n.m. (Second Step)
– Camp area: 4950 m.s.n.m. (Base Camp).
– Nevado Del Inca: 5330 m.s.n.m. (Cumbre).
– Climbing Instruction Zone: 5150 m.s.n.m. (Maximum Height).
– Final Point of the Walk: 4100 m.s.n.m. (Huayna Ausangate Community).
● Travel Dates: Daily departures from May to October (Closed from November to April due to the rainy season).
● Accommodation: 1 Night in Base Camp (In high mountain tents very comfortable, comfortable and safe)..