– Duration: 4 days / 3 nights.
– Departure Point: Cusco City (first day – 5:00 am.)
– Return Point: Cusco City (fourth day – 9:00 pm.)
– Group Size: Small Group (Average 5, Maximum 10 travelers).
– Trip Style: Hiking, Trekking, it is also an archaeological and cultural trip.
– Value of the Route: The Salkantay route is considered one of the 25 best treks in the world.
– Difficulty level: Moderate to Difficult.
– Minimum altitude: 1900 meters above sea level. (Town of Santa Teresa).
– Maximum Height: 4630 m.a.s.l. or 15,190 feet (Salkantay Pass).
– Distance of the route: 75 km. or 46 miles.
– Departure Dates: Daily departures throughout the year according to availability. Except for the months of December, January, February and March without availability due to rainy season.