Humantay Lake – 1 Day
The Lake Humantay is located in the Andean mountain range, surrounded by snow-capped peaks which makes it a beautiful tourist landscape, a jewel of nature on the Salkantay trek route.
Booking the Lake Humantay Tour with us Increíble Peru Tours – Local Tour Operator, your tour will be supported by a bilingual tour guide and an experienced professional driver. Rest assured that our entire team will be there with you all the way to help and make your trip a memorable vacation.
- Duration: 1 Full day
- Starting point: Cusco
- Ending point: Cusco
- Group Size: Max. 15 people
- Travel style: Hiking, Trekking
- Difficult Level: Moderate difficulty.
- Altitude: 4250 m.a.s.l.
- Departure Dates: Daily departures
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
The Salkantay mountain is one of the highest mountains in the Cusco region, and one of the trekking routes to reach Machu Picchu.
Within the Trek Salkantay Route is Humantay, a snow-covered mountain that forms part of the Vilcabamba mountain range and gives rise to the formation of this splendid lagoon of turquoise coloration that is fed by the glaciers of the mountain. Located in the province of Anta, Cusco area.
The Humantay Lake is a good alternative for travelers who wish to enjoy nature and the natural landscape surrounded by imposing glaciers.
Very early in the morning around 4:30 – 5:00 a.m. We will pick you up from your hotel, in a private mobility.
The first stop of the day is in Mollepata to have breakfast continuing our trip to Soraypampa at 3,920 m.s.m. where we will start our hike to the Humantay lagoon at an altitude of 4,250 m.s.m., on our way crossing wonderful landscapes surrounded by a mountain complex.
When you arrive at this beautiful Humantay lagoon, you will have all the time necessary to be able to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds us and also fill us with the energy that this mountain of the snowy salkantay has.
Then we will return to Soraypampa, our transport will be waiting to return to Cusco at 5 p.m. approximately.
INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Pick up from your hotel in Cusco.
- Tourist transport
- Professional Guide in English or Spanish
- A breakfast and lunch
- First aid kit
- Mineral water
- Walking sticks
WHAT TO TAKE
WHAT TO TAKE:
Many people assume that the weather is hot in South America, but in the zone of the higher altitude of the Andes, the temperature can feel quite cold, especially at night. So we provide you the full list to organize your backpack from now.
- Original passport
- Water bottle.
- Sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Lip moisturizer.
- Toilet paper, handkerchiefs.
- Disinfectants of hands.
- A thermal jacket.
- Rain jacket or poncho (November to March)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Camera with memory cards and additional batteries.
USD $ 40. 00 per adult (14 years or more)
USD $ 35. 00 per child (4-13 years)
USD $ 0.00 per infant (0-3 years) – Free, traveling with your parents.
- Please note that this tour requires a minimum of 2 adults.
- If you are thinking of traveling alone, contact us to offer you a date in an organized group.
- Our passion for family travel, so we are traveling with children, we are in contact with our new promotions.